Fisher and Titans are completely lost without Vince Young.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't care if Vince is a killer a Diva or a child all I want is Ws.

So just shut up about is issues of the field is football.All I care about is the Ws not his mama boy issues.As long as his not in jail just play him next year because his gonna be the better option.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nope, neither qualify as anything more than a regular mid-season game.
    What should come to mind is either a playoff game or a postseason clinching game, neither of which Vince has been able to win. The closest to that this season would have been The Steelers game - and he looked like a spanked puppy in that one.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Vince Young game preparation routine.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

At least you admit to having no class.

5. costarica2

So you need class to play football??

Last I check you don't.Some of the best sport players ever had no class whats so ever.

Woods
    Tyson
    Sanders
    AI
    Rose
    Miami the U
    ect..
    No one gives a F as long as they win.

6. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

Come on dude. You can do better than this. The Steelers have made every QB looked like a spanked puppy this year. He has one playoff game - against the Chargers in '07 IIRC. Maybe he deserves a little larger sample size, maybe the same one his HC has gotten.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Some of you guys need to practice what you preach.

(Obie, I take it back and apologize if you are a Brit.)

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Last time I checked neither you or I were playing football for The Titans. You said you don't care if the guy was a killer as long as he won games, which is pretty classless in my book.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I would much rather rebuild (and be bad for 5 years) with the chance of winning the Super Bowl at the end of it than spend 5 more years making the same mistakes over and over again.

Vince Young can't get this team to a Super Bowl. You could give him 5 more seasons, even 10 more seasons, and he will fail to do it.

I just want some hope, and Vince Young provides none of that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. costarica2

Tell that to the steelers the have a rapist as their Qb and they might make the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar