Fisher and Titans are completely lost without Vince Young.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

You should win an award for this great post..no really I'm joking and I wish you would use some common sense. Clearly you can't and wont. :rolleyes:

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I agree. Defensive linemen on our side all day. Both sides need to learn how to run a screen and how to defend one. They are clueless.

Vince,s legs help overcome some of the bad play of the off line. Kerry is useless without a good strong line.

No way should Rusty have been asked to play with the line we have.

Amano is talentless.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

LMAO..... this team hasn't changed its offense in 12 years, that is part of the problem.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If Vince young is so essential to winning then how is it Fisher's fault we are losing?

I have been critical of fisher but your point makes no sense unless you are arguing that Fisher was responsible for Vince's injuries.

The worst thing that happened to this team was Vy getting hurt but fisher had nothing to do with him getting hurt.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are dropped passes 12 year old plays?

6. Randall53

Randall53 Camp Fodder

VY has some talent, but no heart for the game. He needs to walk. He wants the check, but he don't want to play football in the NFL. We are lacking in several areas, but we REALLY need a QB that wants to play football. Heart with less talent will win more games than talent with no heart.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Peyton has 12 INTs in the past 4 1/2 games. Why isn't he being benched?!?!? oh nvm most teams stick with their starting QB through tough stretches..

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

They are when you consistently go after and sign the same type of crap receivers year after year.

9. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

vince miss me.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think the LAST thing you can argue about VY is that he doesn't have heart for the game. The dude loves the game more than anything and I'm pretty sure thats obvious. What got him in trouble this last time? too much heart for the game & immaturity of course but he wanted in the game because he wants to win and win a super bowl, not make the check. He makes the check either way....If he didn't have heart to play the game he wouldn't have blown up, he would have sat on the bench and made millions quietly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar