Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fisher and Titans are completely lost without Vince Young.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    This is a playoff team with Vince at QB. Rusty Smith is horrible, and Collins only slightly better. The whole coaching staff should be fired at the end of the season. Especially Jeff Fisher!
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,360
    Fisher might not last that long.
    5 people high five this.
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    [IMG]
    1 people high five this.
  3. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Be real. Vince is injury prone and tempermental. KC is old, has always been hot and cold, & has lost his arm. Rusty is a project.
  4. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    wish we had

[IMG]
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Be real. We win 2 out of 3 with Vince. We win 1 our of 4 without him. I don't care what his issues are. I'm not inviting him over for Christmas dinner. I just want to watch a team that wins games, and without him WE DONT.
    3 people high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    It's not Vince's fault the left guard, center, and right guard play like women. Get that fixed and Vince is a QB we can count on. Otherwise he will get hurt and or fumble. Anyone would.
  7. joeman546 Rookie

Moolah:
    $266
    We havent seen enough of Rusty to evaluate him, but no doubt he's a bit of a project.

Kerry's arm has gotten really really weak. He can barely through it over 15 yards anymore unless he puts alot of air under the ball.

Young is the best optiooon we have ATM. Honestly Id rather see rusty next week, kerry needs to retire.
  8. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    ^^^^whatever you did just messed up my screen, lol
  9. murrykline Rookie

Moolah:
    $52
    KC is playing with a bad calf and a bad finger on his throwing hand because Simms and Rusty are worse. VY would have said he was not well enough to play in that situation. Let the mental midget ride off into the sunset and stop trying to bring him back
    2 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.