Fisher: "All I've done here, since Vince walked in the door...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Johnnyrex, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Got any proof to back that up? Or do you go to all the Colts practices and meetings?

2. pettso

pettso Starter

I disagree.

There is more to it for sure, but the facts are that in the past 2 years we're ~13-4 with VY starting (8-2 last year and 5-2 this year) and ~2-14 with anyone else.

That's a pretty large statistical difference.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Has there been anything to indicate otherwise? All the guy is known for is being a workaholic. You don't get to be one of the top-five quarterbacks of all time by just showing up on Sundays.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

do you really need proof? the mofo spends his offseason on football and tries to get his lazy teammates to come practice with him every day.

5. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Fish only has six winning seasons out sixteen seasons coached

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Start of the season I said the worst thing that could happen to us is for Young to do something that would make us unsure of him again. I am sick of his roller coaster attitude/play and want some stability at QB. I am ready for a pocket passer that makes good decisions and they are available in this draft.

I am also tired of all the excuses this whole organization is giving out and this me first attitude the players are showing. Get your act together Tennessee.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I believe it is fairly well documented that since his time at UT, Manning has been a study freak when it comes to his position. If you want to require proof that he doesn't miss ANY meetings, I would suggest you provide proof that he does, because when he steps on the field he knows as much about the opposing defenses as anyone.

I hate his whiny attitude at times...but I absolutely believe he could walk on to the field with no game plan and call plays on the fly and win.

I absolutely do not believe VY will EVER be that QB. Sorry.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think the point is that we don't know how hard anyone works. We can only go by what we are told by the media and the coaches.

Both Plaxico Burress and Randy Moss took pages and pages of knows and seem to take that part of the game very seriously, but that isn't their reputation.

When things were going well for VY at the beginning of the year, he was getting a lot of praise for putting in the work needed to succeed. He gets hurt and melts down and all of a sudden, the opposite is the case. None of us know for certain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar