First Total 7 round 2007 Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Hindsight is 20/20- LJ was going to be our pick, but KC moved right in the spot ahead of us and took him- they were at 27 we were at 28- we didn't need to move at first because it looked like if we stood pat we would have gotten LJ, but it doesn't matter since LenDale is a LJ clone

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

LenDale needs to do something before he's a clone.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

a clone of fat lard right now

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't think Nelson, Landry, and Griffin will all be gone in the first 15.
    Nelson will go in the top 10. One of the other two will still be available when we pick.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Landry will probably go before Nelson....Hopefully but Nelson could have some monster workouts andmove ahead but right now it's Landry as the # 1 saftey and hopefully well get one of them.

If not we go D-Line with like Jamaal Anderson or somebody else. Even if one of those safteys are there I wouldn't be mad with Anderson he's a stud.

6. i want me some reggie nelson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar