First time in a decade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanssox1, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanssox1

titanssox1 Camp Fodder

today was the first gameday in over 10 years of being a Titans fan i took off my Titans gear and turned the game off at half. ive never been so embarrassed to support a team like today. i love the Titans more than anything and more people know me as a Titans fan than know my actual name.

get chuck, jeff, and dinger out of here. you cant blame the weather or injuries for todays performance, its just bad coaching. the blown coverage (wth happened to griffin this year?), the turnovers (really lendale that careless?), negative passing yards and drops (are the receivers scared to catch the ball when they actually get a decent pass?), everything was PATHETIC.

MAN UP AND MAKE THE CALL BUD!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah for the first time ever I actually considered turning off a Titans game today. I never did but am kinda wishing I had now.

3. patitansfan

patitansfan Camp Fodder

Same here .....Im still sick over it I cant sleep now

4. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Best part of your post was:

Everything was pathetic...

I've never been more embaressed to be a fan of this organization than I am right now. Sadly, as much as I have loved Fisher as a coach and leader of this team and organization, it's clearly time for a major change and I think today's game is a clear signal his team has quit on him and his staff.

I can't even cogently put my thoughts into order after watching that rediculous and pathetic showing today. It's a coaches job to get your team prepared to play, regardless of who doesn't make the throws, make the tackles, catch the balls, or turn the ball over, this one is ALL on Fisher and I am ready for a change... Hope Bud is as well... It's long over due.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The only coach that should be here after this season is Washburn. I don't see any other coordinator worth keeping.

Fred Graves? What the hell are you doing with the receivers when you're not chucking bricks at them?

Specials Teams coach? Who are you and wtf are you doing?

Everyone else is pretty obvious why they need they go..

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Considered changing my favorite team today thats how bad it was. Still contemplating but I'll keep you guys informed...:yes:

7. pettso

pettso Starter

The network made that decision for me. They cut off the coverage of the Titans game somewhere in the 3rd quarter for the almost as pathetic Bills/Jets game.

There's really not much that can be said, the team is pathetic. Nobody seems to give a sh1t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar