First Round pick for Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanBlitz, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Shooting a documentary down there. The NFL fans down there are pathetic. I watched the Superbowl in Guatemala last year and half the people in the one bar playing it had their backs to the screen. I'm sure not a soul in the country will be watching the draft. boo.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

wouldn't mind him but for a 1st rounder in 08 thats even a little steep for my likeings let alone MR who wouldn't give him a new chin strap if he asked.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where do people get the idea the MR is cheap?

He did offer a crapload of money to Nate Clements. Otherwise he played the free agency extremely well but not overpaying for hacks.

4. dgood

dgood Guest

Agreed!

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Where will you be shooting? And were in Guate were you?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i hope so. im thinking it's the bill though, they have two options when it comes to runningbacks;

1. draft lynch in the first
    2. trade a first for turner and draft alan branch or patrick willis this year.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Called it.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

9. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Here's where the deal stands:

The Titans have offered a swap first round picks + 2nd round pick for Turner.

The Packers are contemplating another offer as well...

Tennessee has a contract (or the framework of one) already worked out with Turner. Green Bay does not...The next few hours will be very interesting indeed.

10. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

From another board

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar