First Round pick for Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanBlitz, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

John Clayton just reported that Buffalo has been eliminated. Looks like Turner is going to be either a Packer or Titan.

2. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

3. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

The new info:

The Titans did not offer a first-round pick in next year's draft, according to sources familiar with the trade talks, but have discussed other options including one scenario where the two teams would swap first round picks in this year’s draft.

The Titans are scheduled to pick 19th overall, the Chargers 30th.

Another trade scenario would involve the Titans giving up a second-round pick in this year’s draft, along with further compensation either in this year’s draft or in next year’s draft.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Lendale White ftw

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I can't believe I chose TONIGHT to fly to Nicaragua! I'll be on a chicken bus in hundred degree heat tomorrow while all the drama unfolds! Stupid me. Go Titans!!!! Get Turner!!!!!

and djax, jamaal anderson and jacoby jones.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why are you going to Nicaragua?

7. dgood

dgood Guest

Turner traded!?

This was reported in the Tennessean and on ESPN. I tried searching the fourms and saw nothing on it yet. It was stated that he had been traded for a first round pick to a "mystery team." Any hear this or have any clue?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

intriguing.

9. dgood

dgood Guest

Yea it is....i just got off work and found out about it from my roommate. So i was surprised......any other info would be great.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe he is pulling your leg?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar