First Round pick for Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanBlitz, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Who needs Turner, we got Henry :suspect:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and Chargers will lose him next year. That is what you get for being greedy.

Their GM tried his luck once to many times (after the LT trade and Eli Manning trade)

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

wow dik move by the chargers, i dont think the titans actually wanted Michael Griffin, they just wanted to trade for turner, the chargers are trying to do something, o well, Chris Henry looks like he will be good.

4. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Dad gum greedy jerk offs...i hope they get nothing for him.

5. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Yeah guys looks like we're not getting Turner atleast from what I have been reading. Earlier today I was listening to the radio (my brother had a wedding today and I was the bestman so me and all of the groomsmen while waiting were listening to the draft because there wasnt a tv haha typical grown men) but from what an announcer that I heard had said that the Titans were going to trade Griffin for Turner simply because Griffin was someone the Chargers were looking at. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I am dieing to know when in all honesty I think that the deal is done, but does anyone else have any info on this. Although as I said before in Chris Henry's thread I do have faith, but some info would be highly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar