First round next April...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdy_hitt, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I know I'm thinking waaaay to far ahead, but what do you think we will do in the first round of the draft next year?

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Trade up and take 5 offensive lineman in the first two rounds. That is unless we have a shot at Tedd Ginn.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Ted Ginn would look like a child compared to most NFL players, and I don't think WR is our biggest concern. The O-line thing isn't a bad idea though.:ha:

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We should draft...Joe Thomas OT

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Hells no, Justin Blalock.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

quentin moses or gaines adams.

7. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

I second the blalock pick or Laron Landry the safety out of LSU

8. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Um how about Adrian Peterson. I know we need Oline help, but he is a special type of back that doesn't come around very often. If we are picking in the top three we need to try and take this kid.

9. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

By the way, I think our Tackle situation will be ok. It is our Guards that suck, and we can address that in later rounds and FA.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Calvin Johnson...a man amongst boys. We will be picking top 10 for sure, and right now I'd wager top 5. I like CJ and Dwayne Jarrett. Now there's a Jarrett who will stick on the roster.

Other than that, we'll take an OT. Blalock is probably my choice there as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar