first play of the year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I feel very strongly they'll pass.. either a screen to Wright or a PA to Walker.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

4 games in madden in a row I ran power right with Sankey for huuuge gains to start the game.

that's the play fellas.

3. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

As long as it's not a boneheaded special teams play on the return, a la stagger lee or a safety......I'll be good

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Shotgun, running the read option with him keeping it or passing off of it. He rips off a solid run(10-15yds) and that will do wonders for his confidence.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Mishandled snap... BY DESIGN!

6. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

Play-action pass to McClusterf&@k for 4 yds.

7. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

5yard pass to Justin Hunter spins backwards makes a defender miss 45 yards up the left sideline hurdles Alterraun Verner 35 more yards almost at the goal line and gets stripped from behind by Gerald McCoy. SMH

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Mariota Boot leg to the right as seen at the 23 sec mark.

update: nevermind. apparently it's blocked on this site.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

It's funny, but I'd kind of do both. I'd line up with DGB, Douglas, and Wright spread to the left, Sankey offset right with Walker at TE right. Give em shotgun in a Zone Read look.

On snap, he fakes it to Sankey and turns to throw the wr screen to Wright. But he pump fakes him and DGB fakes blocking the CB to the outside and blows by him. Douglas runs a post to attract the S with Sankey and Walker blocking. Give DGB a shot deep if it's 1 v 1 or a high/low read on Douglas and Walker.

Oregon runs this play and it was illustrated many times when draft 'gurus' were showing Mariota's accuracy.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Titan8425

Titan8425 Starter

Fake Field goal...Succop passes it to Lewan, who checks in eligible, for 6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar