first offensive series vs the rat birds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i have ed reed on one of my fantasy teams....yahoo says he will play...

"Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens FS Ed Reed (neck) practiced Friday, Nov. 10, and is listed as questionable for Week 10. Reed should be able to play."

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

remember when the texans did those little pop screens on rolle with andre johnson? we should the exact same thing with troupe.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Lendale White - 15 carries on one series, 80 yards, TD - 6:30 off the clock.

Get some of that into ya.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6.30 is being generous.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We're going to have to open with some additude, or we're going to get pushed around all day. Let the big guys make plays. Troupe should be able to blow up rolle for some extra yards, then run hard. Henry and White should be enough of a threat to open our passing game. Let Young take some more runs.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I just had a brilliant idea. What if we try to actually score on our opening series? :banned:

7. Quick kick on 1st down...

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Onside kick on 2nd down. :)

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bit hard

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Fisher usually throws hard against the Ravens in the opening series. I think you will see several slip screens to Scaife and Troupe and we will plow right down the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar