First look preview of Madden 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

'work in progress' is probably not in reference to anything you saw in the trailer..

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Looks the same once again, but now with silly one handed (when they're not even necessary) catches.
    Pro Football 2k8 better do well.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Pro Football 2k8 better come out for the PC..... (which I fear it won't)

4. yea that annoyed me also... and not very many of the receivers in the nfl catch the ball with 1 hand

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Moss , CJ , TO , Harrison , Holt

Thats all I can think of right now

6. Dwayne Jarrett does it all the time also, but i cannot wait until the game comes out, its going to be super sick!

7. Deuce Wayne

Roy Williams makes the sickest 1 handed catches ever. But, IMO he's got the best hands in the league. That one, even if in practice vs dre bly was the best thing I've ever seen.
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPJXdXsrjSA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPJXdXsrjSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man that one behind his head was crazy.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Makes me hope we get Limas Sweed next April.

10. Deuce Wayne

I can't find the one he made in practice. He caught a long pass behind his back with one hand. But he actually just snagged it. Dre Bly was covering and he had no clue what had happened. Roy just snagged it without even looking at it, then ran for the TD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar