First 3 Rounds.....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

My 1st 3 Rounds
    First pick while not a sexy one its much needed. Tunsil. This pick allows Lewan to slide to RT. Which I believe is a better spot for him.
    2nd... Which I doubt this happens... But... I would like it to. Elliott... he is a beast. I ready the boards and a lot of people are on the Henry train. I'll pass on Brandon Jacobs 2.0.
    3rd... Sutton outta Tennessee. Good corner in my opinion. Has a lot of potential. Plus he excells on special teams

2. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Good description of Henry.

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

If Ramsey is the guy we want, we have to take him. I would love to trade back too, but we know that isn't going to happen.

4. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

1. Tunsil
    2. Henry
    3. Best available DB

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Zeke at the top of the 2nd would be fire

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wish there was a scenario where we could end up with Tunsil, Ramsey & Zeke...Lol we're so bad

7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I'm hoping for Ramsey in the 1st. We need to upgrade the secondary.

I'd like to see Elliott in the second if he's there.

I wouldn't mind seeing us get Darron Lee in the 3rd. Lee played OLB but could easily play as a SS. He's good in coverage and has the speed to blitz from the secondary. His measureables are similar to Kam Chancellor's with slightly more speed. He'll probably go too early though. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets snagged in the 2nd.

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

With the performances of HG and Ramsey.. There is no way we take them top 7. So in essence there's nothing and no one worth trading without losing on a prospect. We have #1. We pull the trigger on Bosa.

Our o line answers can't be found in the draft. And there's no CB worth taking (top 15 at least)... So that only leaves Joey Bosa.

Unless we're gonna try to market for past pick 10. Which smart money would say they have an interest in Zeke.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why is Bosa worth the no.1 pick? I'm legitimately looking for a reason to like the kid

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned LB. Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith would be excellent replacements for Zachary Brown and really add talent, pursuit, high effort and tackling to one of the most important units on the D. Course, there are some other really good ILB prospects I'd also like to have but not with the same athleticism. Of course, Jack is coming off a knee injury and looks like Jaylon just hurt his knee.

I think if you suggest Tunsil in round 1, you are suggesting a potential problem with Lewan not staying here much past his first contract. He believes he's an NFL LT and doesn't want to play the right side. With proper coaching, he's probably right. Even moving Lewan to RT is a ridiculously high investment in an OL. Until we get the coaching right, the players almost don't matter. Personally, I don't believe in taking a RT in round 1.

For me, the best options are at DT/DE which we don't need, RT which I think is too much of an investment in, CB which is hard to justify with the #1 pick overall, WR which has a similarly heavy investment already with a 1st and 2 2nd round picks, no rb is worth the 1st pick overall and we don't need a qb. The beat ILBs are hurt or coming off injury.
    The above is even more reason we need a really good GM because we NEED to trade down in this draft and still get the player we want!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar