firemikereinfeldt.com under construction?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

kiper doenst even have a job, he sits down once a yera for 2 days, talking with people with real jobs about the draft, i could be mel kiper, it would be easier then being Schwartz, well they both do nothing, but schwartz makes it look hard...

2. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Basically it comes down to fans who read mock draft after mock draft, for months on in, and actually think they have a clue as to who the Titans should draft based on someone elses opinion who isnt even assocciated with the team.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ah, back to the ol' "you can't see the future" rebuttals. You're right, but I can see the past and we went 8-8 with better talent than we're fielding this season. That's MR's fault. We had the money, and we didn't pay players that played well for us.
    But yeah, you're right. Maybe going in to the season with no defense, no wrs, no running back, etc will pan out perfectly.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

:yes:

5. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

The idea that we had better talent last year is laughable. We don't even know what talent we have for this year yet. Anybody think that Vince isn't going to be better in year two? How bout Lendale? Anybody think our o-line is going to suck this year? They didn't last year. We've got talent, youth, and depth on the o-line. The defense will be better. I guess Travis Henry is irreplaceable. That's why he's on his third team already.
    This IS a playoff team. Get it through your heads, and show some loyalty by having faith.

And stop trying to fire everybody. This is silly. If you don't like Fisher, Schwartz, Reinfeldt, Bud, Vince, whoever... go find another team. The Colts bandwagon is probably full, maybe you can be a saints fans...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

sadly, it might be a few years until we see this draft come full circle
    considering that 1/2 of the players drafted this year are "projects"
    I thought we were threw with "projects"

personally, I think Griffin, Henry, P. Williams ,Chris Davis and Jacob Ford could all be very good players for us in the near future

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

when they get past their project status and become good they go and sign with another team for more money

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Trust me, we are all Titans Fans here, and come seasons begining, we will all have our hopes and prayers in the same place. but as of right now, we are looking for signs that we will be in a better position this season, than we were last year. With VY entrenched as the starting QB, we are already a step ahead of last year, but as we look around, that's all we have to go by. I know and understand that "FAITH" is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen "Hebrews 11:1", but we all step back and see the lack of movement on the FO's part to get better. Aquiring a prominent free agent or two would lend to our "FAITH", that things will be better this year. I'm sorry but the FUTURE IS NOW. Do I personally believe that MR should be fired already...no, but I sure as hell hope he gets up off his wallet and bring in some of those June 1st veteran releases (defensive end...PLEASE!!!!!), someone still has talent and who can actually help this team, and not just a warm body looking for a final resting place and a final payday.

Madaboutmac,

To say our Defense will be better, you must be a believer and have strong "FAITH". Pac is gone (at least 10 gms), and we still have not added anybody to the d-line. We could not apply enough pressure to pop the zit on a fourteen year olds face right now.

Everybody just wants something positive to happen personnel wise. For the past few years we have not had any money to do squat, and now that we do, nothing significant has happenedand. Also, the free agents that we've tried to lure in don't see enough pieces to come here to feel like they have a shot at a championship, and would rather go elsewhere.

We all are impatiently waiting....and waiting......and...ah you get the point.

9. You mean no "big name players". Just because we didn't sign Stallworth, Curtis, Henry, Thomas, Horn, Porter, Clements, you get the picture, we're done. According to you, if we don't give a bazillion dollars to Mr. Big Name, we are finished, done with, washed up, etc. I think I will wait to past judgement on the rookies and those that haven't been with the titans after they have been playing a while. My point is, how do we know we don't have the future Jerry Rice or LT in our fold. It's probably safe to say we don't, but you never know. Terrell Owens wasn't drafted until the third round.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

People give him a chance I'm not happy either but I'm willing to be pacient and give him a chance and the players he signed. Our Draft wasn't that bad some questonable picks but I don't mind our first 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar