Firefox 3 is out

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Starkiller, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

So would you guys recommend i just stick with firefox 2?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i just don't like change.

if you take advantage of all the customizable options and such, i guess it would be an upgrade, but i liked firefox 2 a lot better.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I only bothered with the first 5-6 minutes but that was the worst rubbish I've ever seen.
    Now I like Firefox, but like bigtitan said the keyword search in the URL is going to suck big time. Adding tags to favorites and searching on those, fair enough, don't see myself ever using it but I can see the justification.
    And the dude is raving about undo,redo and keyboard shortcuts, that ain't new....

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been playing around with this on an older mac laptop and like what I'm seeing so far. But, then again, I was good with the previous version.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

It's just going to take some time getting used to. I'm not sure if you know it or not BigTitan but you can turn off the "Awesome Bar"

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've been trying to figure out how for like 8 hours

:(

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

You know what sucks is that for some odd reason the flashplayer plugin is gone, and it says there is no upgrade, so I cant hear my friends songs on myspace, or watch ANY video on the web

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dont like the address bar stuff. Other than that, not much has changed.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I know I'm going to get roasted for this, bit I have no problems with IE7. It loads fast, everything loads, no crashes... it's all good. I tried Firefox, back in the "internet explorer 5" days, the only thing I really liked about it was tabbed browsing, but ie has that now, so meh.

Nice rant from another site:
    Not sure about all of that, but it does have a certain ring of truth to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar