Fire Sale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MCMLXXXIII, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Surely its time to see if we can get some draft picks for just about anyone not named Chris Johnson, Britt or Cook.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Agreed, if we let them walk in FA and we end up with 0 draft picks ...I'm seriously..I don't know, I will break my wall with my fist. I swear to god the FO will find a way to completely clusterFK this team again, IT'S NOT THAT DAMN HARD TO GET SOME DRAFT PICKS FOR PLAYERS.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I say we give serious consideration into trading KVB and Bulluck especially. They could definitely help a few teams out there. Don't get me wrong, I love both of those guys but given their age they need to be on a team that is going to be competitive sooner rather than later. And it looks like we could use all the draft picks we can get at this point. Might as well go ahead and at least try to move Scaife too since we likely won't be resigning him anyway.

4. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Scaife could probably help out a team needing receiving help. Also I wonder if someone would give Mawae a look.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Because he looked so good as a pass catching TE today. :rolleyes:

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Matt Farrell: Jesus Christ. It's a fire sale.
    John McClane: What?
    Matt Farrell: It's a fire sale.
    Deputy Director Miguel Bowman: Hey! We don't know that yet.
    Taylor: Yeah, it's a myth anyway. It can't be done.
    Matt Farrell: Oh, it's a myth? Really? Please tell me she's only here for show and she's actually not in charge of anything.
    John McClane: Hey, what's a fire sale?
    Matt Farrell: It's a three-step... it's a three-step systematic attack on the entire national infrastructure. Okay, step one: take out all the transportation. Step two: the financial base and telecoms. Step three: You get rid of all the utilities. Gas, water, electric, nuclear. Pretty much anything that's run by computers which... which today is almost everything. So that's why they call it a fire sale, because everything must go.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Doubt it. He's nearly 39 yrs old.

8. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

I wish we had patriots like front office...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar