Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 28 users.
  1. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,214
    Man, this straight sucks..Ugh haha. We can literally count on one hand the amount of times in the past 3-5 years...That is a damn shame!
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,311
    One hand? I can count using my ears! I wish I needed my fingers to count up the quality wins, but I have too many fingers on one hand for that.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  3. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    According to the President of the Titans, Munchak's job is pretty secure, but will be reviewed at the end of the year. I like Munchak and I hope he stays.
  4. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,916
    Troll harder.
    BiscoPhan11 and Dman high five this.
  5. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041
    For everyone who wants to keep Munchak, stop. Yes he went 9-7 the first year, but he lost to the 0-13 Colts, and a TRUE coach would have taken us to the playoffs. So next year if we have a decent year, it won't be because of Munch. Then you have to ask yourself, "would a TRUE head coach have taken us even further?"
    titan520 high fives this.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,338
    Munch sucks.

/thread
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  7. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    If titan jeff would put the that sux button back I would hit it. I do not dislike him as a person but the guy is lost as coach one of the worst in the league. Time for new qb new direction and new coach or this team does not sell out and we will have black outs next year
    Dman high fives this.
  8. kenny Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $126
    We as fans are being ignored by this franchise. I am pleading with you all to flood the Titans official Facebook page with FIRE MUNCHAK comments!!! We MUST MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD BEFORE MONDAY!!! Webster recently said he has always supported Munchak as head coach and will continue to do so. This is a slp to the face of fans everywhere. Even though we continue to stink up the field every week he still get support???!!! Let it be known if they keep him we will keep our hard earned money!!! We will make them feel the impact of not listening to their fans! No more sell out crowds in TN!!!! PLEASE post to their page and make them hear us!!! A link is found to the page at the bottom of the titansonline site. Click on contact us at the bottom and it will take you to their page. As fans we cannot do much but we can make our voices heard!!! If you don't make your voice heard you have no right to complain when nothing changes!!!
    Dman and titan520 high five this.
  9. kenny Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $126
  10. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,338
    Every post the official Titans page makes on FB already gets flooded with "fire Munch" comments. I think management hears the fans loud and clear. Now, whether they will actually listen to us remains to be seen.
    Dman high fives this.