FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Step #1: Fire Munchak & the rest of the coaching staff
    Step #2: Bring in a new HC, hopefully offensive minded HC & maybe let Gregg stay as DC
    Step #3: Draft a QB rd 1 and Tackle Rd 2
    Step #4: Clean out the trash: CJ, Wimbley, Stewart, & Stevens
    Step #5: Keep our players: Verner, Pollard, & Pito
    Step #6: Target a 4th round RB or FA to pair with Greene
    Step #7: Win

**even though I said offensive minded HC, I do still love Ray Horton.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

3. grindtime

grindtime Starter

We need to go out and find quality coaches that actually has a history of coaching there respected positions. Munch was a HOF player but to move him from Oline to Head coach going against proven coaches like Belicheck, Payton, Harboughs is like telling a 6th grader trying to tackle a D-1 recruit. You have to be insane to think Munch had a chance of being a Superbowl caliber coach. Our OC, wow i dont know if he has ever coach offense before. The guy is so over his head. our DC is being saved by Williams. Stop being like the Cowboys and move people from one position to another to keep a bigger wallet at the top. New Owners start eval. every position and making changrs. Dish out big bucks and lets go out and get a coach who can coach and has an eye on talent. Regarding our players, it starts and finshes at the QB. Locker is not our guy. he will never finish a full season. we need a qb that knows the game is durable. I just heard that Eli Manning has not missed a game. Locker needs to go. It is not his fault he gets hurt, but for him to miss 4-8 games a year makes it impossible for us to be a consistent great football team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Why does everyone give Greg Williams a pass? He is still a coach on this atrocious defense but yet because he was a good DC he gets a pass. Not by me he can go too

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the defense is on the field most of the game, they play aggressive while the offense does jack sh* and special teams fumbles the game away. Defense does a decent job considering

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This season has quickly taken a terrible turn for the worse. Can't say I saw this coming.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we went from 3-1 to 4-5, that is terrible!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But we did beat Jeff Fisher :banjump:

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

They do a decent job except against the run. At some point Greg has to get some blame for giving up 20 to the Jags, 21 to the Rams, 31 to the 49ers. I want nobody on the new staff that has any ties to this organization. New owner (RIP) New staff, new mentality, and finally a winning culture

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The defense was playing good for a while, when we didn't drop DTs in coverage.. that is clearly Gray. So is corners 15 yards off line of scrimmage. Gray is somehow overriding Williams, it's very obvious who is calling the plays based on the way they line up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar