Fire him. Hire him. Start him.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

Amy laying the smack down! Luv it!

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Wow he must of smoked some back cra ck today

He must of had
    *puts on sun glasses*
    a shi tty day...

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh how I hate that there's truth in some of the stuff you say. Yes Choice could satisfy our run game, any half @$$ RB could with the 4.5 big O-Linemen we have. But C.J. is in his own league, Choice-type backs are all over waiting to spell guys like C.J.. Choice is not the right choice, okay... If you think you could just plop him in there and we win games, you're mistaken. You need a full playbook in the NFL to compete. Remember Fishers playbook [​IMG]
    yea well that don't work if you recall. 40% of our offense is designed with C.J. in mind. He's a vital part to our winning, if there is any winning.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And this is why fantasy football is stupid.

Well, one of many reasons.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I refuse to play fantasy football because grown men who go around talking about their fantasies creeps me out.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's practically Dungeons and Dragons for guys that sort of like football...

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Initially it may have been for that group of fans, the ones that carry protractors and compasses instead of playing sports, but now it's geared towards everyone who likes the sport.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I played for the past 2 season. I think I'm done. I didnt know anything about FF but I won the league for $1000 the first year and got smoked inthe playoffs last year. Its just too much for me to keep up with. If they called it something other than "fantasy" i might be okay with it. Can we come up with another term? Some one the other day was like.. Hey man you should do fantasy baseball with us next year. LOL, Id much rather spend my computer time here at gotitans than at fantasy football websites looking up meaningless stats

10. titanfantilidie

titanfantilidie Starter

Locker looked like a Freight Train scoring there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar