Finny on his Potential Departure...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The way we play so much zone why pay for a cover corner? If your playing zone we need to go get 2 new stud S. I am not sure as far as pure coverage that Verner and McCourty are not better. But Finney is the better tackler and blitzer. I want him back but not for big money because he isnt worth it!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Skins will have to limit themselves at some point. I mean right now they're up there close to $120M the CBA allows them to spend. And they keep getting burnt by the free agents they sign. They need to do what Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and the Titans do, develop your draft picks. San Fran is now doing that, and having major success.

Signing the best free agents doesn't work. See the 2011 Eagles or the 2002 Texans. When will Washington figure that out.... If you're 1-2 pieces away from being a great team than you sign who ever, but you can't suck and be good with a handful of guys from all over.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well the Titans need to sign CF longterm just because I need a replica jersey that is not from the last meillenium

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

What about CJ? He had to hold out the entire training camp to get a contract.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he already had a contract - lol

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Right. I understand. If you were CJ you would do the noble thing and play for 15% of what you should be earning. Stupid, heroic, I get it. Fact is, CJ had to hold out to get a contract that everyone in the NFL knew he was going to get.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well he could have came too Nashville, introduced himself too his OC, dove into the playbo :lol: OK let me try again - dove into the playbook and still gotten that contract. He choose too sit in Orlando and make horrid music ahead of making the Titans a better team.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think his label is in Atlanta. And blame Kenny Turner for that horrible song C.J. was a part of. He's the one who started Flashy Lifestyle Entertainment.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

He's made the Titans a MUCH better team since the day he walked in the door. Really though, that song CJ made was one of the worst pieces of "music" that I have ever heard in my entire life. And I listen to rap music. Among many other varieties. But jeez...that was terrible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Kenny Turner is the **** though, one of my fave twitter feeds, and his story is pretty interesting too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar