Finnegan's reaction to Griffin being tagged

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Really? This is your response.. Tommie only had the single most exciting kick return of the season.

And yea Tommie would be a better FS, at least he's going to improve. I'd much rather endure a few growing pains with a player that showed he cares then some bum azz loser who only shows up when his team is stacked.

I take that back, Griffin shows up, on every opponents highlight reel. Come on dude, don't pretend this was in anyway a good move.

2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

man you are quick to jump the gun dude, why dont you just wait and see what the titans do over the entire course of the offseason...

give the new mgmt a chance at least then impose your "almighty" opinion on everyone else.

3. JCBRAVE

How have I "jumped the gun" as you've put it?

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

you post and troll way to much on this message board. Your opinion isn't all knowing as you seem to think by the tone of all your posts.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

JCBRAVE is just one big meany:nono

How dare you back up your opinion with reasonable thoughts.

6. JCBRAVE

How do I troll exactly?

This should be good.

7. JCBRAVE

Right, thats what I'm thinking.

Shame on me for stating my opinion and helping the misguided fans know the truth.

I think what cdubbs2121 and acqua7 don't like is that I come back to my posts and respond to them.

8. JCBRAVE

And #45, what's this "Scarecrow" name all about???

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lol

I was struggling to find a name when I first signed up.

So I decided to pick Halls number since, we are both Marines, he is a good and respectable player and is not going to be on the team next season:sad2:

I just wanted a new name since, Hall is likely to be forgotten about soon and I do not want to be the "guy who is stuck with a former Titans name".

10. JCBRAVE

Oh okay, makes sense. And yea sadly Hall is likely done in TN. I like Hall a lot, really too bad he had to get that concussion at the last possible moment of our season.

Hopefully tho for himself and his family, he gets to retire on his terms and not cause of some bad luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar