Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Finnegan to be released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Mar 6, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    well he belongs in the cap casualties thread then
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    He isn't a cap casualty
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    Neither are half the names in that thread, theyre potential casualties, and many have in fact become free agents
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Everyone has been very realistic in regards to Finnegan. No one freaked out the moment of his release and claimed we needed to bring him back... Usually the second a veteran is released someone makes a thread claiming we have to sign them. No one mentioned Champ Bailey either.

I'm impressed.

Part of me definitely wants Finnegan back, but only for the right price. I knew we'd let him walk, and it was the right decision. I just didn't like the fact that we tagged Griffin.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I love Bailey, but he is done.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Read that the Rams cut him because of his contract obviously but want to work on a new deal with him so he may just end up staying in St. Louis.

Personally, I wouldn't want him back. It's time to look forward, not backwards. I don't see where he would upgrade this team besides depth on the bench.
    Riverman high fives this.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,294
    No thanks to the overrated punk Innegan. What's with this fan base and not being able to let go/move on?
  8. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    I was so happy to get rid of Finnegan. To quote the King, "A little less conversation, a little more action". When I hear Finnegan or even CJ talking I can't help but think, STFU and play! Prove it, everyone else talks about it, and you don't have be your own hype man!