Finnegan and V-Jax a Package Deal?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/229237/finnegan-v-jackson-aiming-for-package-deal

from rotoworld - according to jason cole from yahoo sports

Sorry if this was posted already - starting to lose track of the threads

But found this interesting - what does Finny and V-Jax have to do with each other?

If this whole thing is even true, it seems like Finny is the one instigating for this to happen

It goes to show certain teams like Dallas would drop out of the Finny running if this were indeed true ...

This would also be the 2nd rumored "PACKAGED DEAL" for players right after MANNING + REGGIE WAYNE combo package to Miami

Having both Finny and Vincent Jackson would fill 2 needs/holes for the Titans ha but obviously wont happen and who even knows how true this is - I tried looking for more truth to this article but can only find it on that link so if anyone heard anymore about this rumor can you send a link?

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Maybe V Jax would be able to play outside while Finny can continue to try to be a top 5 CB while playing slot? :D

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh man do I know what I am talking about or what?:lol:

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's got to be the Bucs, Rams, or Lions for Finnegan now.

In the middle of the season I predicted the Steelers for Finnegan based on their needs, but I neglected the fact that they wouldn't have the money in FA.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

or like i first posted of my opinion that he would go to the lions and they would find their number 2 receiver in v-jax too if they have enough cap....that would put the team up their in talent and would help their draft needs too

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

VJax would help them out tremendously as well. It would give Benn some slack and learn in the slot while freeing up Mike Williams to make some plays. Then they could go after a linebacker in the draft and pick up Isiah Peed in the second to spell Blount.

but they probably need OL before both those in the draft.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They can't afford both. It's unlikely that any team, outside of the Bucs, can afford both of them.

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I forget where I read it but Stafford, Suh, Avril, Johnson, and I believe Vaden Bosch account for around half the entire team salary I highly doubt that they will be active in free agents this year.

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Buccs seem most realistic with the Rams in 2nd.

So odd that Finny is instigating this though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar