Finnegan and Bulluck "Like Brothers" Despite Disagreement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

Bulluck vs. Finnegan?

Mason really got to Finnegan today, but my question to you guys i know as a captain Bulluck is supposed to do something, but do you really think fighting with him by by pushing him like was necessary?

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Finnegan was heated, he had to get his head straight. **** happens.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yes. Bulluck is the captain, and even though Finny has more INT's, he's still younger and needs to learn from a Veteran pro-bowler. Bulluck reacted unfavorably because he knows Mason and he knows that Mason tries to get under your skin. Finny was acting like an idiot, IMO. It made us look bad.

4. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

what do u think it was crowd noise? cuz every play was a flag. i was very worried for a while. The flag on hope was bogus but not going to complain cuz referee gave us one with that blow to the head penalty.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I noticed Mason wasn't on Finnegan's side of the field much after that exchange (Finnegan's exchange with Bulluck). I guess the Ravens wanted to keep him upright.

Looked to me like Finnegan was chewing some *** (likely because we weren't stopping the run) and it wasn't his place. Bulluck let him know. With the bye week, I'm sure they'll easily be able to put it behind them.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I don't think Finnegan deserved the flag that started the bust up.

It looked like Keith went over to reprimand him & get him to calm down & Finnegan was pissed because he felt he'd done nothing wrong on the play.

He must have to Keith to go eff himself or something for Bulluck to react like that.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

People get hot sometimes. The game was EXTREMELY intense, and Mason had been running his mouth like a punk all day. The call was bad, and Finny lost his cool. It happens. Don't blow it out of proportion.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i hope we never have a game like that again.

It looked like finny said something personal to Bulluck like F*** you.

Bulluck snapped like anyone would.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wish our crowd would get that loud.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Did anyone notice they had a band in the corner of one endzone that was beating drums while we were on offense?
    We need something like that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar