Finnegan A Beast n Shaub Losses Body Part

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Ryan wasn't very good yesterday in coverage. His tackling was OK, don't remember seeing him miss many or any, but i felt his coverage soft.

I miss Finny. I'm not sure what happened to the whole ATV in the slot and Tommie outside, its now almost 100% JMAC/ATV outside and Mouton inside - i'm pretty sure ATV would have played better - but i wonder what happened here.

I dont know why in camp they kept on raving about Tommie at the CB position, he is no where to be found on D and i wonder why.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I was wondering that as well. I expected this to be the game where Campbell finally got some burn. Maybe he'll work his way in later in the season. He seems like he likes to hit so maybe he could play safety next season if he doesn't get more reps at corner.

3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

You probably should.....because you wont be seeing any of it next week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

like Schwaubb dont have a history of finishing Titan games in street clothes

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Thanks to Haynesworth who is no longer here!

6. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

lol we could drag rusty smith off your inactive list and beat your scrub team with him at QB.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Your prolly right. The texans have one of the best O and D lines in the game. Which is why they are so successful!

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

HAHAHAHA.

Jeff you can lock this thread now, GoT won.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Texans fans are starting to act like real football fans.

This is weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar