Finally The Predator Is Gone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

When have I ever been wrong.. :grrhee:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4,937,153 times.

3. I hope your right,but we haven't even heard anything about Griff even takin reps at FS.I thought we would hear some reporter or somone report that Griff lined up at FS even if it was with the second team.Unless Fisher is practicin with the defense in the bubble at midnight when no one is around....Wouldn't doubt it,Fisher definetly knows how to play the poker face :grrhee:

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I thought Thompson was picking things up, but apperently the coaching staff saw otherwise. I'm sure it was a good decision.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nickey's ST play must have tipped the scale to keep him.

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Apparently, FO knew that Thompson was out regardless of how he played in the preseason. Doesn’t it bother anybody else that he didn’t get cut earlier? Or the fact that neither Lowry nor Griffin got a change to start in the preseason games? Something weird is going on here. I would of rather seen him cut in the offseason.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Lowry started 2 of the preseason games. Griffin started one, at corner, his position.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's what I said before, doesn't make sense to cut Thompson if he started the majority of games in pre-season.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He only started two. I think it really was to push lowry, and when lowry stepped up, it was a cost/benefit thing. We weren't going to keep paying LT to be a backup. We have cheaper guys.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm just glad he's gone. If the replacement isn't up to scratch so be it. LT had his chance.

Maybe if he can be a special teams player somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar