Finally, I agree with David Climer !!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

As I stated, David Climer finally said something that I agree with. (For those outside of the Nashville area, Climer is a so-called 'writer' for the Tennessean newspaper).
    "Maybe the Titans should claim T-Rac (our mascot) off waivers......he has proven he can knock down somebody on the other team!" That said after T-Rac ran over the Saints 4th string QB with one of his stunt vehichles.
    I agree with signing T-Rac before the Jets snag him to use as an RB. T-Rac has more emotions on the field than most of our defensive starters. He's also the only one to take someone out so far this year.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:lol:

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

its the truth jeff....its about time the media calls out Fisher and the team. Im sick of all the excuses. That showing on Saturday night was absolutely atrocious and something needs to change. Im glad Fisher mentioned line-up changes too. The O-line should IMO Roos, Bell, Mawae, Olson, and Stewart. Im sorry but Piller is pitiful. I've hated watching the last two seasons and honestly none of us want to see it again....

Also Tulloch needs to replace Sirmon badly...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was calling out Fisher at the bye week last year. I'm among the few who think he is on a hot seat and better produce or this will be his last.

But I'm not ready to push the panic button based on what I saw Saturday night like some have called for. Yes, there is reason for concern but I'm not ready to say the Titans will win only four games again this season based on what I saw no more than I was they would win more than seven based on what I saw against the Saints.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

two simple words to restore calmness.

One Game.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It's not just one game. Our defence has been pathetic for years and now with "superstar" addition, they're still pathetic. We have, what 3 1st round picks, a pro-bowler DE, a Superbowl champion S and a LB who was a stud at our biggest rival, yet we still suck. Something just isn't right, and all evidence points to one man, and he isn't on the field during gametime.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I did find it interesting to here Hope call out the practice they had at the stadium Thurs night as being poor. Fisher turned around and said they had a good practice.

So which was it...who do I believe more...the player or the coach? After seeing the game I believe the player.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'd believe him even more if he'd pull his britches up.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

hope said the practice @ the coliseum was great but the practice the next day before the team left for denver was sluggish and that it carried over into the game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar