Finally, GAME TIME IN TN...WHO IS GOING?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I am SOOOOOO excited about the game this weekend!!!! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys too at the tailgate. I thought I would post a thread to see how many on here will be going to the Chargers v Titans game this weekend.
    I should make another appearance on the Jumbo Tron. :bliss:

GO TITANS!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I will be there ... making the trip from Indianapolis, so they better win!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

wish i could go :( if only i had the finances to go, would be a nice drive from NY which I have done plenty of times. Hope to go to a game later in the year!

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'll be making a trip to the first home game after their bye week.Wish i could be their for the home opener.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We better run away with this game.

Home opener vs the worst pass defense in the league.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey swing by and pick me up next time you feel like driving to TN.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

sounds like a plan... idk when that will be finances are tight. i checked stubhub just for kicks, tix are cheap but if i am making that trip i want good seats but the gas, tolls, and hotel plus food adds up.

When I worked for American at JFk, I got free flights, I used to fly to Nashville on gameday at 9am, get into nashville at 10am central time, go to game, and fly back after the game and catch the 5pm flight and be home for a late dinner by 9 pm ..... good times, long days lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Won't be going to the game, have to work Sunday. Thank God for DVRs. But yea JC, we better win this one.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I live in Clarksville, witch is only 45 minutes North West of LP field. Any of yal coming down this way got a place to stay. Screw a hotel room.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

those were exhausting days but i slept on the flights, especially going back. I had to rent a locker at the airport to change clothes, gotta fly in business attire since I represented American Airlines but had to bring my jersey! just change again on my way back. free drinks in first class... did my tailgating at 30,000 feet omw to game! miss those day!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar