Finally a nationally marketable player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm as excited about the white pants as I am about the navy jersey. The combo is the Titans' best look.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I do like the light blue better as well. But anything to make me forget about 2005-2014 is a positive step. They should keep the light blues around as alternates. I loved the light blue pants with light blue jerseys.

Maybe we can have success again with the navy, and see the light blue as cursed, rather than just the entire franchise.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Statement of the year.

:biglaugh:

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I would like a new logo and new uniforms.

Both of which need to feature red more.

Light blue and red, or navy and red.

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Navy and red are Texan colors. Can't have 2 in the same division with the same colors.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Two-tone blue isn't going away. Even if the Titans get redesigned uniforms, two-tone will be the basis for them. That means very little red. Accent color only.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love new logo/jerseys. But don't want red, I'd love a silver & light Blue look. UNC Tarheel esque.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

You could still redesign the team's look using the two tone blue. It wouldn't take much. I for one am in favor of making the sword our main logo. I also think the navy stripes down the middle of the helmet make it look a bit out of date as well. Use the sword, and maybe the flame logo down the middle, and that's a start.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I like how quick this thread turned into uniform designs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I was about to mention silver. A matte silver helmet with the sword logo and silver pants would look bad A. The should get rid of the navy blue facemask too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar