Finally a Good Assessment!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I guess if your an outsider you might view us that way, but I think we have a ton of potential and talent. Especially on offense.

I think its up to the defense this year. Can they learn the system and do we have the personnel. That's the big question mark for me. I think Mett or Whitehurst can fill in with the talent we have at WR and TE.

First preseason we couldn't stop the run and got gashed. Second game we stopped the run but gave up the pass.

Let's hope Horton was just working on things internally. Maybe we'll see them do both better this matchup.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Clearly I don't know how to spell transition.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

If we win this division I will admit I was wrong about everything and even change my username to the biggest loser.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Therefore your opinions on transitioning are irrelevant

5. TitansWillWin2

;) Forgot a comma.

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Its all one thought

Lih

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Are you truly that dense, or is this an act?

JIC:

Are you, truly that, dense or is this, an act?

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I understand that you disagree with cutting CJ loose, but I think the OL is very much improved over last year. I think the Titans are going to make all the so-called experts look pretty foolish this year. Go look at some pre-season rankings from pretty much anywhere... Do you honestly think we're going to finish 29th or 30th in the league this year?

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol(not lih)

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really can't wait for the defense to take off from the beginning. You say we'll struggle translates to; "we'll be good in reality".

Miami sure as hell didn't light the Browns up on defense week-1 when Horton was installing his system there last year. Miami didn't even break 20-yards rushing on Hortons Browns.
    #getyourlifetogether

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar