Final Four Games Have Major Impact for Odom

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i remember odom going wide and LT cutting it back where he should have been. i think it went for about 15.

overall i think laboy was more productive.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah actually LaBoy had 2 pressures to Odom's 1. I keep watching Odom thinking "hey the guy on that side needs to get some pressure now". But when I saw Odom, he wasn't getting anywhere near the QB. Ups and downs for the guy.

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

He isn't going to break the bank to resign playing like that...

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah, he could be a nice, cheap FA to resign. But I still think we can upgrade his position.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He's something like next year's Ogunleye or Brown. At this point in time, the Titans can offer him a KVB type contract and it will seem relatively reasonable. I would make effort to sign him.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Plus, I think a consecutive season of KVB/Haynesworth/Brown/Odom would be a nice start to next year. That bunch would garner a lot of critics' favor during the offseason. Then they'd invariably mention Young, however.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Not sure I follow the 1st line. Or the 2nd line either :lol: Which KVB contract, 1 or 2?

I don't think Odom compares to any big names with 9.5 sacks in almost 4 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar