Film on MM8

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SalmonSlayer, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's hope so. We have to remember he's only started a total of 10 games so far in the NFL but that's enough of a sample size for opposing defenses to see tendencies and try to exploit them.

The key is that he improve his game. The stupid hands-to-the-face penalties are just poor technique and need to end.

If he ends up as solid as Roos, then that just helps Mariota's career. If not, then he'll be remembered as another first-round disappointment who was taken one pick before Odell Beckham.

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Glad everyone is starting to jump on board with MM.

Since we finally have a QB in our hands, will it be hard not to draft a playmaker early for him since we lack in that area on offense? Or maybe a OL early since our OL has many holes? I'm saying this because we really need to go defense early next draft.

3. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

If MM's numbers look anywhere near as good at season's end as they do now, Free Agency may bring interest from a WR or two with star potential also.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Man yall are a too down on Lewan. Hes been blocking fine, both pass and run, just needs to cut the penalty stuff. Multiple hands to the face is inexcusable though, not sure whats going on there.

Seriously hes been the best LT from the last two classes unless I'm forgetting someone.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

Film on mm is not a good thing.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 4
    • Troll Troll x 4
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No one is exposing Mariota, stop your whining.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Didn't read it but only because it says what I have said all along; Mariota does go thru his progressions. Everyone wanted to say he couldn't in college cause guys were so open, well yea thats how its suppose to go. Who would want the bum that cant connect on guys 10-feet from defenders..... Mariota made it look easy then and even now because of how good he is...

8. JCBRAVE

yea he's something off the field alright

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

ok, hater we know you're the troll. We get it. You hate on everyone's positive opinion on MM8 because of your hard on for Mett. is your real name Charles, you sound like a Charles, everyone I've ever known who is just so sour and negative is a Charles.
    Film on MM8 is not a good thing? How dumb could you be! This is the NFL so there's film on everyone! The key is to improve and get better, something MM8 is doing because of intelligence and hard work. I am 100% if we got the burger king film on you flipping burgers we can say you're unqualified to do it and your arm is a noodle, you're not fast enough, your eyes are hazzy and you look lost, not smart enough and show no leadership.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. 615nick

615nick Starter

This is what i hope happenss. I'd like to draft a db or a d lineman in the 1st. Get a solid veteran rt and wr via free agency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar