Fiesta Bowl prospects to watch

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Pretty impressive performace. Their LB, WR and QB play really got my attention. Anyone notice their center?

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

yeah kick hartwig out and draft him with Hawk in the 1st, Blue in the 2nd and him in the 3rd

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah man,..... Troy Smith impressed the (bleep) out of me

I'd take that kid in a heartbeat
    especially considering he reminds you of McNair

too bad he's only a junior
    like they said on TV, he's an early Heismann candidate

I'd take him 2nd round in this years draft after tonight

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Is that all you're going to look at? Where LB's are typically picked? Come on Puck, you can think more outside the box than that. He'd make a big impact on this team.

I'd look at how high he grades out and our needs. If he grades out as good as the top players in the draft, I wouldn't pass just because he's a LB. We have a huge need at LB.

Now many things can happen between now and the draft, so things could change.

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

Neil ODonnell has said Sirmon will propably be cut so Hawk would be an excellent pick!!

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

c'mon,..... you know i think WAY outside the box

but is he really a player worthy of taking #3 overall
    that's the real question

if he's not,..... you look to fall back a little further to where you can grab some extra picks, and still get him
    that's all

considering the group picking in an around us, I don't think most of them are looking at AJ. so picking him there would be 'early'
    the teams picking directly behind us al need either RB's or QB's or OL or DE's

it's possible for us to trade with ... say San Fran,,, and still get AJ at #7

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

because the Bills and Lions would probably take him at #8 / #9

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

49ers may lose Peterson and Derek Smith, they may draft Hawk.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like Hawk alot. We definatly need a play maker on Defense. Get one know while Pacman, Hill, and troupe our WR are all still young. This way they will all come to age together and we will be a BEAST on defense in a few years."

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

BEAST has become word of the year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar