1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Fellas, come in, sit down, discuss....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

This is a pretty good point. While not necessarily my mantra, from my personal experience every single friendship I've had with a female (not acquaintances, but friends) have not been clean-cut, totally platonic relationships; usually there's some attraction on at least one side, whether its apparent from the get-go or not. It's not a bad thing, it just sort of is what it is.

In terms of male/female relationships when at least one has a significant other, those usually always cause problems. I've seen it especially with my female friends and their boyfriends; believe it or not, it seems to me that males tend to have more insecurity issues. Again, generalities and as such there are exceptions.

I think it was Sapps who said it earlier, but I think the best incorporation of these types of relationships is to get the boyfriend to like your guy friend. If all three of you are friends, it definitely eases the strain. A lot of boyfriends will have no interest in really getting to know your male friends, but it's worth a shot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.