felix jones

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by sirjesse, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I am surprised at the starkiller mock draft.....how many of us are begging and wishing felix jones falls down there........I doubt it....but I hope so.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wouldn't mind Jones. As long as we give Young help in this draft then I'm happy.

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

not to sound contrarian, but I think all this help talk for young is nonsense. Could we use a few players at the skill positions? Yes....Could we use a few bodies along the front seven defensively? Absolutely. Just because our defense was good last year and Young went through the sophomore jinx does not automatically make that the way to go....

4. The Playmaker

Well it was less of a jinx than Young having no help.

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

We already added McCariens and Crumpler. I felt Brown and White was a decent one two punch. Sure we need another rb, but Crumpler and Scaife have TE locked up, and McCariens, Williams, Jones, and Gage will all make the roster. We would all like to have a randy moss, but where in this draft is there a wr better than those listed above?

6. The Playmaker

Is this a trick question?

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

IMO, there are 3 options for our pick.

1) WR
    2) Trade for veteran WR (Boldin or Roy Williams)
    3) Draft a DE

White and a later round running back should be fine. No need to spend a first round pick on one.

8. The Playmaker

Agree but I don't think MR would pull the trigger on a trade like that. I'm hoping for Jackson, Sweed, or Groves.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we're going to **** this up. we need jackson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar