Feelin' a draft? Rnds 1-3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How in the hell would you ever get that from what i said?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You stated your concerns about us drafting CJ last offseason, and linked a post from Gut from last offseason regarding CJ's abilities and how he would work out for us.

So I said you guys basically do the same thing, discuss players we draft.

Your response was "No not at all because Gut bashed players prior to the draft"

I'm not sure why that's any different, discussing players pre-draft versus post-draft....

What was your point? That Gut is negative about certain players? Aren't we all?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

For the love of..

What the hell are you talking about?

First of all that was a different poster who posted a link from last year about CJ not me.

I'll make myself as clear as i can be; Gut is 80% negative on everything and every player! Almost every time somebody suggests we should draft a certain player gut goes negative.

Can't you tell the difference between having an honest opinion about a player and just being negative almost all the time?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gut on britt before the draft..

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think EVERY player has weaknesses, and it's ok to mention them when evaluating a player.

Here is NFL.com's analysis...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/profiles/kenny-britt?id=71217#profiles-tabs:players-analysis

ON draft day, I was talking with friends that we should be trading up and going for Crabtree after the Raiders do what they do. That doesn't exclude Crabtree from having question marks.

I don't view Gut as relentlessly negative pre-draft, I just view him as having players he values more than others. But I can't speak for him.

In this thread, each player has "what to like", "what's a concern", "what he needs to do", and I don't view that as negative at all. Just a realistic evaluation of the player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar