Favre traded to Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As reported by ESPN and Fox, though it's not official yet

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That'll make the 11/23 game a bit more interesting. :yes:

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

could this spell the end of the patriots!?

:sarcasm:

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I hope the Jets go 4 and 12. That's the only fate Favre can recieve at this point.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i find that quite pathetic....to go to a team like the jets that dont hv a very good chace at even gettin to the playoffs....hmmm...i dont c this as nything big at all...

i feel just like marino n so many others...brett is just tarnishing his rep

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ohh n on the side note...personally i lose respect for players taht retire than come back...honostly when ya leave ya gotta mke it for real

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Then you lost respect for Jordan lol

Nah but Im real happy I can't believe he actually got traded especially to NY. Favre is the man, only he can prevent forest fires.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I lost respect for Michael Jordan when he failed to progress out of AA ball. That baffeling AA curve ball was just too much for the greatest athelete ever

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

To be honest I think alot dont realize how devastating this could be for the NFL, if Favre does not pull through in New York it will be a big hit to him despite his legacy. Favre is one of the NFLs golden boys, no one wants to see him fail, hes a great guy, it will just be bad for the NFL if he doesnt.

As for Green Bay, odds are there is a riot going on, Brett Favre is god in Green Bay. Even if Rodgers does well, the front office will take alot of heat.

Another side note is that Favre is on the cover of Madden in a Packers uniform, you think Favre, you think Packers, you think Packers, you think Favre, its gone now.

As for being in the Big Apple, the reception for Favre will be nothing short of a entrance parade as large as the opening ceremonies of the Bejing Olympics. The problem is, can Favre really succeed here. Odds are against him seeing that the Jets left side of the offensive line is horrid, Thomas Jones and Laverneus Coles are their only reall offensive weapons. And they dont have a great core

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar