Favre or Rodgers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

1. I'm pretty sure Rodger will start opening day. Time will tell.

2. They drafted Rodgers to play and that's what they're going to do. They're going to play him.

3. It's not asinine. Both players jerk/jerked around the management. They both cause/caused their respective front offices enormous stress with their decisions or lack there of. Pacman Jones had far worse of a character issue granted but the fact that he was such a talent makes the comparisons valid. Managements have been known to forsake talent in order to quash dramas.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Favre seems to think it's Rodgers position ( Mariucci talking for him). I believe him at this point. Favre has to be traded. This is just getting uglier and uglier.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

In the real world, if you quit a job, you don't get it back once someone else has been brought in to replace you. If you want your job back, the most which should be expected is the opportunity to compete to EARN it back.

The moment Farve "got the itch" to return, the Packers front office should have said "Once you are reinstated, we'll give you the opportunity to win back your job. May the better man win."

If they'd done this NO ONE could argue it wasn't handled properly. Even Rodgers can't complain because he's getting a fair shot to win the #1.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't understand why Baltimore isn't making the deal for Favre.

They seem like a team that could have a shot at the playoffs, so who knows, superbowl, with Favre at the helm.

Maybe the ratbirds don't have the cap, or don't want to give up the pick.

But Favre, McGahee, Todd Heap, Derrick Mason, Mark Clayton seems pretty good to me.

Well, I don't really believe that cause I believe Favre is Madden cursed and will suck this season. :alien: :scared:

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Ratbirds in the playoffs? Nah. Their defense is aging badly, and the offense would not be anything special with Favre. McGahee is overhyped, Heap gets injured all the time, and the WRs are nothing special. That and the O line is falling apart. The team I see going for Favre is the Bucs.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Am I the first person to bring up Farve going to Tampa?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm numb to it all now.

I hear "Brett Farve is wah wah waaaaaah wah wah..." and I just tune it out.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Well that probably mean Garcia is going to want to part ways in Tampa. I would not mind Garcia as our #2 ... much more faith in him then Collins.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Garcia only can play in a West coast offense, he sucks in any other. See Lions, and Browns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar