Favre or Rodgers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Rogers never has been and never will be Favre.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no **** Sherlock.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Farve will bust this year. Last year was a fluke, he wasn't very good 2 of the last 3 years.
    He'll throw tons of INT's, get hurt and bust...

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

To me it appears people have forgotten this little bit of info. Regardless if you have some guy wanting to play for 3 years riding the pine you still have one of the arguable best QBs in the NFL and he still wants to play for you. Sorry Mr. 0 wins it looks like you sit another season.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, Favre has to wait for Rodgers to F up if he wants his starter job back. That's just the way things go. Also, all this "drama queen" stuff is totally warranted. Part of the reason Favre never seemed to be able to make up his mind I'm sure was because he received so much attention for his fickleness. The media ate it up and Favre got off on it.

you know, Pacman Jones is a helluva player but we sent him away. Maybe the Packers are just tired of Favre and his "I'm too good for team meetings" attitude... Maybe he's caused them enough stress and they are just fed up.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

First of all, Favre will not have to wait for Aaron Rodgers to do anything because Favre will most probably start opening day. No team in their right mind would start Rodgers over Favre, regardless of the outside circumstances and how much they'd like to make an example of Favre, that would just be stupid.
    Second of all, Pacman was involved in a shooting and had been arrested five times before we let him go. Favre is having a difficult time deciding whether or not he wants to quit doing the thing he is most passionate about. Maybe too difficult, but neverthesless, comparing those two situations is completely asinine.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

All this time the packers have been saying Rodgers is the starting qb no matter what, and also it would be stupid to sit a hall of famer who is still capable of playing at a high level. I feel bad for Rodgers.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

All this time, Favre has said he was retired, making him look like the biggest jerk of a QB to ever knock on the HoF door.

Character counts, and Favre has none.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Poor Rodgers, dude could be sitting for another three years. And I don't wish that on anyone. Just bad luck. Especially when you have 6 teams out there with no real qb.

10. mrredskin

mrredskin Camp Fodder

NYJ, MIA, TB, MIN, SF, CHI...

you left out TN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar