Favre or Rodgers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Who do the Packers have a better chance at reaching the Super Bowl with, Favre or Rodgers...?

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The answer seems obvious to me, and simply for that very reason I think the Packers organization is being stubborn about this. I understand that they need to move forward, and I understand that Brett has been more or less giving them the run around for about three years, but the fact of the matter is they are risking the possibility of making it to the Super Bowl, how is that in the best interest of the team?

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Bah!

The whole drama is about putting the employee in his place.

Favre should have wised up, and stopped playing retirement games long ago.
    As it is, he has made himself into a joke.
    It no longer matters that he is one of the best. He is an unreliable drama queen. He is a distraction, even without making it rain.

I wish there was a way to remove him from the attention of media.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That, my friend, is a load of crap. I guarantee you in 20 years this will not be the first thing mentioned when Favre's name gets brought up, he has not made himself into a joke. I find it hard to believe the lack of compassion this man gets from the fans of the NFL. It's like one day everyone loves him, he faces some indecision, and all of a sudden everyone in the nation jumps ship and wants to hate on the guy...Christ... don't act like he's making a tough decision or anything

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

He is a drama queen.

He made a decision to retire. Awww...poor baby still wants to play.

He was asked, "Are you in, or out" and he hemmed and hawed every year, making a production over it.

Drama queen.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

You're the drama queen. Think of it like it really is and not just blabbing away on the keyboard. This is a guys world. I am sure it is a tough decision. Yeah maybe he retired early ..... it happens. Cut the guy some slack.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He's the Slackmaster, king of slack and I wanna tell you, me and the rest of the blue collar, steel toe boot wearing, hard hat wearing, lunch box toting world agree. Favre is being a fag about the whole situation. Go try to pull these stunts with your employer and see where it gets you. In the case that you are the employer ask yourself this. Would you tolerate that crap?

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

if the Packers were good they wouldnt be scared to let Brett go play for the Vikings.

they rather pay him 20 million than to let him go compete against them. to me the Packers do not belive in their self.

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I agree. He has brought this all on himself with his retirement possibility hanging over the last 2 or 3 past seasons. Now, he does retire, and pulls this mess. He will be remembered as one of the all time greats, but at this point in time he is being a drama queen.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Packers almost made the SB last year with Favre. It's tough on Rodgers but he'd have to deal with it. If Favre does come back they might trade Rodgers. If they have Rodgers they wouldn't make the SB. If they have Favre, then it's probable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar