Favre back, not sure if this is his last season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 9, 2006.

?
  1. No way.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. In a heartbeat.

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Unsure.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have my reasons for hating their fans, not there franchise, they started the whole thing off with Lombardi

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That is stupid. Lombardi was one of the greatest minds in the history of football. Lombardi stands for all that is right with the NFL.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Favre's situation is quite similar to McNair's
    explantion : from an organization standpoint, they really couldn't do any worse without them

and given the fact that Favre lost his best receiver doesn't help

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm so glad you mentioned that. Favre and his big yap did not help that either. I wouldn't say he "lost" his best receiver... I'd say he ran him off.

Also Puck, your observation that the Favre situation is similar to the McNair situation is money... that's why I decided to make this thread. I'm surprised it took this long for a member to point to that.

The main difference is McNair has more gas in the tank and Favre is staying put... (aside from retirement is not an option for #9)

Oh yeah... Rodgers is ready. Young is green...

McNair and Farve both abuse their tenure...

(I could expand on that here... right now... I don't think I have too. I think most people know what I mean by that.)

5. Lomabardi was the true great

Farve should be retiring but I guess he wants to go out in style

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Is that pom sytle?
    :ha:

or is it 1783 style?

Or McNair Style?

Johnny Unitas anyone...?

Code:
    PASSING
    Name	        GP	ATT	CMP	PCT	YDS	YPA	TD	INT	SKD	SKY	RAT
    Dan Fouts	10	194	87	44.8	1126	5.80	6	13	14	129	46.0
    Wayne Clark	11	90	40	44.4	532	5.91	0	9	9	96	24.2
    Johnny Unitas	5	76	34	44.7	471	6.20	3	7	14	96	40.0
    Ron Holliday	11	2	0	0.0	0	0.00	0	1	0	0	0.0
    Mike Garrett	10	1	0	0.0	0	0.00	0	0	0	0	39.6

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I hope that is a burn on football players. It's not my real intent to own you on a war over independence and taxation. Gunny has taught me that it is good to sack poms. Carpy is a mad pom sacker. Seems harmeless enough. Besides... what's the ratio of Americans to Aussies anyways... I went out of my way to buy beer from New Zealand that sucked. I drink my tea in a glass with ice and suger... and lemon too! :geek: Anyhow LazyMan... I hope the ouch is for my disdain for Farve and McNair and the situations they are in with their respective teams. It makes me sad in a way because they are southern brothers cut from the same blue oxford cloth. Tough guys... they both have turned into suffocating vortexes in their own ways... some similar to one another and some unique. They both are staring their replacements square in the face and neither is going to yeild. It's admirable in a way yet at the same time foolish. It's very interesting because it can be taken and twisted so many ways... however one may choose to represent. What will McNair learn from Farve that he did not learn from Eddie? :suspect:
    [​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its the best to bag poms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar