Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

favorite titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pacmanjonesfan, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. pacmanjonesfan Guest

who are your favorite titans.they can be past or present.mines is first pacman jones,keith bulluck,steve mcnair,and jevon kearse
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    I am assuming Oilers count as well.

Warren Moon, Ernest Givens (eletric slide), Bruce Matthews, Haywood Jeffries, Lorenzo White, Blaine Bishop, Chris Dishman, Bo Orlando.

Steve McNair, Samari Rolle, DMase, Jevon Kearse, Reynaldo Hill, Chris Brown, Andre Woolfolk, Keith Bulluck, Brandon Jones, Ben Troupe, Troy Fleming, Antwan Odom, Randy Starks, Tyrone Calico, Jarrett Payton.

I got a lot.
  2. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    :spit:
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    This won't be a popular choice, and it's probably his last game this week, but I've always liked Rocky Boiman. Goes back to watching him in training camp one year and seeing how hard he worked. He tipped a pass that could've been picked off, but dropped to the ground and he immediately went down and did 10 or 15 push ups. Definitely not the most skilled guy we've had at LB, but likeable nonetheless.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Calico did the same thing for every dropped pass. I think Guiness called him last week to check and see how close he might be to the record.
  3. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    :homer: mmmmm Guiness
  4. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    On defensive side:
    Kevin Carter
    Blaine Bishop
    Keith Bullock

On Offense:
    Derrick Mason
    Steve McNair
    Eddie George
  5. coltman18 Guest

The run and shoot was fun to watch, so Warren Moon gets my pick there.

I also thought Blaine Bishop had a cool name and was fun to watch.
  6. user44 Guest

Randall Godfrey was the man, I always liked Samari Rolle too. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Eddie George and my favorite titan ever...Carl Pickens! jk
  7. Pit Bull #53 Guest

My favorites:

Bulluck
    Blaine Bishop
    Samari
    Ben Troupe
    DMase
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.