Favorite Theme Park!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans Blue, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I thought I would start a topic on this because I just got back from a trip to Cedar point in Sandusky, Ohio. I am a big theme park lover, I have worked in a few myself, I was even a coordinator of operations in Magic Kingdom in frontierland back from 2007- 2009 (Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Tom Sawyer island, and Country Bear Jamboree). One of my favorite coasters is the new coaster there called Maverick. I also like Millenium Force and Top Thrill Dragster! I want to know what parks you all like? Favorite Coasters? I would also like to visit Dollywood one day, because I have never been there and I have herd many great things about that place! Its one of my ways of getting away from football for a few days of the year, having fun, and it also makes time go by faster to football season!

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Disneyland (the original)

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

White Water in Atlanta is fun.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I've only been to a few but living in Ohio I've been to Cedar Point many times and I love it. I haven't been in a few years so I've never been on Maverick but Top Thrill Dragster is really fun and the Millennium Force is my favorite coaster ever, so much fun. I love the ride to the top, it's like an elevator.

5. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

never been to white water in Atlanta, when i was there I only got to go to six flags over georgia, and that was a great park, goliath is an amazing ride!! as for maverick, it is one of my favorites and it is definetly worth any wait for it, i suggest riding it either first thing or right before park close!!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Haven't been to a theme-park other than Disney Aneheim in ages. The wife is obsessed with the Nightmare Before Christmas so we go out for their Haunted Nightmare event every coupla years.. This year we went to NYC for the Tim Burton exhibit at MOMA so I doubt we'll be out to SoCal this fall..

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Disneyworld clearly the best to me.

But I will put a plug in for Holliday World. Probably one of the stupidest themes, other than Opryland, ever for a theme park. But they have 3 wooden coasters and each one is great. The one deepest into the park is my favorite coaster ever. It is just a blast to ride.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My favorite local theme park is Play Land. Great views over looking the ocean from the top of their rides. Favorite overall is Disney World, they have everything there.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Disney World. I guess you get what you pay for...

Me and the wife actually decided against our own Caribbean vacation to take the kids back to Disney World just because we thought WE'd miss it. haha

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I actually do not like Disney World. Been a few times, but unless you have young kids, its hard to drop that much money.....alas, I will be back there in jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar