Favorite Signed Item

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by TitansCollector, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and am a huge collector of memorabilia as my user id suggests. Just trying to get to know some of you and thought I disscussion of yur favorite signed item was a good choice of icebreaker. I spent several years working at Adelphia Collessium when the Titans first transitioned and have a ton of signed mem from those days to present. As a matter a fact I have dedicated one room in my home to the Titans! If I can figure out how to put pics up on here I will share some pictures of my items.

So whats you favorite signed Titans item?

Full sized Titans helmet: Steve McNair, Jeff Fisher, Chris Brown, Drew Bennett, Derrick Mason, Benji Olson, Kevin Carter, Rocky Boiman, Zach Piller, Tank Williams, Kevin Dyson, Alan Lowery.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Titans Mini Helmet: Steve McNair, Vince Young, Jeff Fisher, Kevin Dyson, Kevin Mawae, Cody Spencer, Roydell Williams, Cortland Finnegen.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w230/TitansCollector/Titansgear012.jpg

I have several other pieces, balls, cards, jerseys but those are my favorite. If anyone would like to see pics let me know how and I will post them. I would love to see some pics of the personally signed stuff you all have gotten.
  2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

My favorite is my Titans playoff history ball signed by Mac , and Eddie

[​IMG]

thats the ball
  3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I've got a signed Lendale White card, that's about it.
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Couldn't really say, got a lot of great Titans signed stuff.

Probably the ball signed by Keith Bulluck, Robaire Smith and LenDale White.

or the ball signed by Pacman and Haynesworth.
  5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

My favorite story was getting Luis Gonzalez's autograph in single A. I basically leaned into the dugout, through a crack in the fence, got stuck, dangled my head and ball out, and asked if I could get Luis' autograph. This was all my dad's idea by the way, and so I went for it. Well, he was at the other end of the bench. So they basically passed word down one person at a time till it got to him, and then they passed word back one person at a time till it got back to me, "After the game kid, by the fountain that doesn't work, not the good one, the one that doesn't work, if you can get yourself outta that fence." I nodded. When I got back there I asked him if he thought he could replace Caminiti at 3b, because he was a three bagger, and he said he didn't think so. That Caminiti was likely going to be an mvp. I got my autographed #5 baseball and went of my way. cool. Now, In that game, he was part of a triple play, tagging out two guys on the same play and had a looping double. Great night for me all around

My favortite autograph tho is my ryan clemens dual auto card dual jersey. Easily one of the best cards ever made.
  7. some pieces of yellow paper when the titans practiced over across the street from the HYSA behind wendys, i was in preschool and eddie george and some other guys came over and signed some autographs, i got the eddie one hanging up in my room right now
  8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol preschool. Whos the girl in your avatar
  9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Idk what my fav is, I got A Derek roy, 2 Thomas Vanek, a Danny Briere, a Brian Campbell, a Andrew Peter, a Stu Barnes, and a Martin Biron autographed picture
    The only pics I wasnt there to have personally signed were Marty Biron, Stu Barnes and Andrew peters

Personally Autod(I was there when tehy signed it) - 2 Brian Campbell cards personally autod by him, Personal Autod Danny Briere card
    Bought/Cards Gotten In Packs - (All Cetrified-Not Personal Auto)A Miro Satan BuyBack auto card, Ryan Miller auto card, Max Afinogenov autod card, Mike Grier Autod card, J-S Giguere autod Card, Anti Mettinen autod, card Sergei Federov autod card, M-A Fleury Autod card, Eric Cole autod card Eddie George, Courtney Roby, Drew Bennett and Bo Scafie autod cards
  10. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

New favorite signed item

Posted in wron place, moved to carivan posting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.