Favorite RB Prospect?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Feb 24, 2014.

?
  1. Ka'Deem Carey

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  2. Tre Mason

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Carlos Hyde

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Bishop Sankey

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Jeremy Hill

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  6. Lache Seastrunk

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  7. Terrance West

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Andre Williams

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  9. Marion Grice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Antonio Andrews

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  11. Tyler Gaffney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. James White

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  13. Storm Johnson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Other (comment who)

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh dang he did run a 4.5. Still, guy is greased lightning

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I will admit that he plays faster than 4.5 and I was shocked when I saw his time. Usually I'm not too obsessed with what a guy ran if it's anywhere near what I think he should run. The absolute slowest I expected from Thomas is a 4.45 and thought he could be a 4.3 guy so his 4.5 is really alarming to me. I'm gonna go back and look at his tape again.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I did want Thomas, but I consider him a luxury pick. Similar to McCluster, like you said.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't mind having depth if we took 2 quality guys. Especially with the way the league is going etc...I am interested to see how the mock drafts go, and who the Titans are big on after that combine.

5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

If we draft two backs, one of them has to serve another purpose. Thats why I mentioned Archer later in the draft. Awesome change of pace, could line up in slot and create mismatches and seal up a need in the return game. Thomas serves that purpose as well. Mason and Archer or Thomas wouldnt bother me in the least. Mason and Williams, I would have issue with because at the end of the day, I think they are used pretty much the same at the next level. JMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree....Archer as your receiving/screen kind of guy...Just create a mismatch...Then a ground and pounder type that can actually run in between the tackles.....Would be set for a long while.

7. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

And the factor of the return game. Which happens to be a need of ours. Thats the appeal to me with Archer or Thomas. Maybe a guy who can contribute 10 touches a game from return game /slot and out of the backfield.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Would rather have Thomas. Dri looks smaller. Different build.

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I like Archers build, low to ground. I think Thomas underperformed at the combine. Plenty of tape says he is faster than the combine performance. We have seen him change direction and pull away from defenses with his straight line speed. Archer is very explosive, but I gotta find tape on him. Not just youtube highlights, but full game tape. I wouldnt be opposed to either guy as a utility type player as I have been describing. Much more out there on Thomas though.

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I like Seastrunk as a CJ replacement. He would fit perfectly for a change of pace to Greene and we wouldn't feel the need to have a "lead" back with both interchangeable. I feel we needed CJ to be the lead because of how much we paid him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar