Favorite plays of 08

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Is there anyway we could get like a triple neg-rep button?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Griffin's pick to seal the Steelers game...talk about icing on the cake.

3. ryangm2123

ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

i have to go with the cj run on 4th and 1 vs pitt just because of the magnitude of the game it was in

keith bulluck's blocked punt-touchdown is up there, and finny's two pick game vs jacksonville was great

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for video of nearly every play spoken on in this thread.:winker:

:trophy: in 09.

I can't wait. WE FLEXIN:woohoo:

6. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

It was against the falcons, he jumped the line and took down leftwich which interrupted the handoff. and if my memory is correct, i don't think they scored on that posession. But that play was incredible.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We didn't play Atlanta last season.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Thank you. I have been trying to remember what game that was from for quite a while. Actually trying to remember for two seasons as it turns out. I was mistaken and it was from 07 not 08 like I originally thought. Not quite as dramatic of a leap as I remembered it but a great play none the less.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_...amecenter&season=2007&week=REG5&override=true

It's at about 2:05 of the video if anyone cares to watch it.

And yes they didn't score afterall.:wink2:

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Totally forgot about Gage's TD catch against Chicago and the taunt toward the crowd, what a badass..his TD catch against Pittsburgh was awesome too

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Dear Titan Jeff,
    How you gonna ban me for two weeks for 'insulting other members' when this is a clear insult to everyone on this forum?

Sincerely,
    A Real Titan Fan

Dear Jessestylex,
    You are a :clown:. I hope your computer gets a virus so I don't have to hear anymore of your ridiculous BS.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar