Favorite Obscure Titans Players Past and Present

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

We all have our favorite obscure Titans players. Whether we followed them through college, have a personal connection with the player, or like their name some of us have a fav obscure player.

For the sake un-obscuring these guys, let's give them some love :

Fav Obscure Titans Player of Past:
    Robert Reynolds
    Reason: Even though Rob choked Colts Backup QB Jim Sorgi in college (+1 point) and other incidents related to his violent temper, Rob went to high school with me and it was fun to follow his career from high school to nfl to retirement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reynolds_(American_football)

Fav Obscure Titans Player of Present: Rafael Little
    Reason: If You are a Univ. of Kentucky football fan, you know what the Little guy is capable of. At 5'10 hes small enough to bounce around like a pinball, but quick enough to evade defenders. He's no Chris Johnson, but back at UK, he was the first guy in school history to have 2,000 yards rushing and 1,000 yards receiving in his career there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Little

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I rooted for Scott McGarrahan after a Tennessean fluff article on him.

A typical grafter who was a long shot to make it in football but just had a great attitude and determination and wouldn't quit.

Brad Kassell for the same reasons.

3. World Peace

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Past: The Chosen One :brow:

Present: Does Vincent Fuller count?

5. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

Curtis Duncan!!

and Bubba McDowell

long live blaine bishop!

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Ola Kimrin - He's very genuine and nice. The kind of guy you'd like to see make good. Also, I'm personal friends with his brother. That would've been way cool if he made it.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Woolfolk

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. World Peace

Any Ingle Martin fans?

10. wtenn

wtenn Starter

Could Billy Volek be considered obscure? If so, I was a really big fan of his. I liked Ingle Martin also. I liked Finnegan when he was obscure. I also liked John Simonton the year that he played for Tennessee. As for current players, I have always like Biren Ealy and wished that he would excel. Oh, and how about David Ball..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar