Fat Phil gets a raise!!????

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by KTOWN TITAN, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I guess you enjoy mediocrity. Why? What has Phil done to deserve a raise? Since this team won the national title ten years ago it has done nothing. NOTHING. Last year alone should have been a huge wake up call. Sure they made it to the SEC title game.(well we stumbled *** backward into the title game) So what. We lost anyway. We were three missed FGs away from the music city bowl. We were pounded by Florida and Alabama(hello! rival) Rolled over for Cal and LSU for that matter. Should have lost to Vandy, USC and Kentucky because we played awful. The Vol nation (or sheep as I call them) will follow this man as he drives this program in the ground. This has been a horrible decade for UT football. The last thing Phil deserved was a raise and extension. Michigan woke up last year and pushed the old man out the door. I only hope we will do the same soon. Not to mention his handling of off the field issues. What a joke he did of handling that.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Waaaah!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Regardless of the extension, if Fulmer doesn't produce, he'll be gone. Period.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It's just a normal extension that probably kicked in when he met some triggers.

AND...I bet you see new contracts for Pearl and Summit soon as well.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Pearl got one as well. Well because he deserves it. I don't care what they give Summit. What is she there for? Does something I'm sure..... Aquatic Basketball I believe.:sarcasm:

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Met some triggers? Which ones were they? I wasn't aware that being calorically imbalanced was in his contract. Are they paying his fat *** by the pound?

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Summit is the one who wins all the Championships.

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Yea... I'm not to sure about that. It is as if the man can do no wrong in Knoxville. He has not produced in 9 years. I'll even lower that number to 6. That gives Fat 3-4 years of honeymoon time coming off the National Title. The guy has friends in high places. To many people that write checks still love them some Phil. That is why he hasn't been made to hit the road. The right people are not calling for his head. They all must wear the same size pants or something. As for the rest of the fans that follow Fat blindly(sheep).... They are all to busy Armor All-ing the wheels on their homes to wake up and take notice. They are living in the past like some rejected Alabama fans. The 90's was a wonderful decade in Tennessee ,but tailgates on campus have turned into "remember when" parties. The media helps none. THEY ARE CELEBRATING THE TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE NATIONAL TITLE. They replay it on the radio and sell dvds. It is 8 shades of silly. Win it again and celebrate that one. I would even settle for a SEC title. Fat Phil is the burden of Tennessee. We must carry on with Fat much like FSU does with Rip Van Bowden. It saddens me that I must silently hope for another 2005 to get rid of Phil. I don't wanna suffer again like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar