Fantasy Sleepers

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GTFO my pancakz, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anyways so Im thinking Santonio Holmes in the second round.... Thats gonna be a steal if hes still there.

Danario Alexander from San Diego would also ve good in the 2nd

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm confused... You're acting as if FF takes up a lot of time. It takes me 5 minutes tops to set my lineup. So that's roughly 35 minutes a week and most of the time I do it in between class or in class if the lecture is pointless.

I'm knowledgable enough about football that I don't read articles or follow Matthew Berry on Twitter for advice. I know what I'm doing and I make my mind up quickly.

Don't act like I'm not busy just because I can handle 7 leagues and you can't.

Sleeper advice: ur gay.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Stop playing fantasy football. You're killing the real sport.

Fantasy football is for the dorks in the office that really don't like the game, but can't find any other way to feel like "one of the guys" so they do their Dungeons of Dragons gaming with football players.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Lol wow juvenile much. Stay in school boy. Never said I couldn't it's just not worth my time to run seven different leagues and it makes it more pointless to play. You're on here all day and doing a ton of fantasy FB.

Life advice: ur a virgin

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I would be more likely to agree with you on this. Just something to satisfy my friends that ask me to keep doing every year.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude I was just messing with you. Holy sh*t.

That whole "ur gay" thing I do is something I say all the time even when not relevant.

It should have been blatantly obvious that that was a joke.

Let me also reiterate how you're the one who wants a fantasy football trophy... yet I'm the loser virgin. Riiiiight. I highly doubt anyone here is a virgin - other than DW. :troll:

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

What if I am gay? What then? Jk married for eight years. **** I feel old. I must not stay on here enough to catch your sarcasm.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I think a trophy would be cool with close friends. As long as it actually means something and carries bragging rights. Sucks that I'm now 2000 miles away from them all. Oh well decent friends here in Cali too.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Plot twist.

Married 8 years.....to a guy.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kinda relevant

When I worked at JC Bradford there was an Arsehole in the football pool. He USED to work in the office but took a job with a competitor ( I personally think he caused the housing crisis). Anyway this guy won the weekly pool ($150ish) like once a month and won the yearly ($1000ish) every other year. I grew too hate this guy I had never met

carry on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar